In baseball, the infield is the area of the field that lies within the diamond-shaped base paths. It is where most of the action takes place during a game, and it is where some of the most important defensive plays are made. The infield consists of four positions: first base, second base, third base, and[…]Read More
08 June 2023
- Swing for the Fences: All-Star Baseball Takes Center Stage
- Swinging for the Fences: A Look at the All-Star Baseball Game and Home Run Derby
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying Baseball Tickets: Tips and Tricks for Fans
- Score Your Spot at Citi Field: The Ultimate Guide to Mets Tickets
- Score Big Savings: How to Get Affordable MLB Tickets
No comments to show.